Adrian Stone - Nutritionist
Adrian Stone, BHSc (Nutritional Medicine), is a Qualified Nutritionist, who embraces naturopathic principles of health and wellbeing. Adrian completed his Bachelor of Health Science with Distinction, at Endeavour College of Natural Health.
He is a member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA) and sits of the board of HREC at the National Institute of Integrative Medcine (NIIM).
- Weight Management programs - including fat loss and muscle building
- Digestive Complaints - including food intolerances, coeliac, and IBS
- Women's Health - including endometriosis and menopause
- Food Allergy and Intolerance Testing, Stool Testing, Hair Testing, and MTHFR
- Nutrition Programs to assist with endurance training, sports competitions
- Health Education Seminars, including Corporate Health Training
Adrian is also a Human Research Ethics Committe Member of the National Institute of Integrative Medicine (NIIM), based in Melbourne. In this role, Adrian conducts reviews of upcoming research projects focussed on natural medicine.
Adrian is also a former winner of the National Student Bursary Prize for Excellence (ANTA).
Morgan is an experienced clinical Naturopath who inspires her patients to reach their health potential. She is passionate about helping you achieve a happier, healthier life.
Morgan has confronted health issues throughout her life. She understands that reaching optimal health is hard work and you will need guidance and support throughout your health journey. Morgan will provide you with knowledge and tools to ensure that you stay on track to reach your health goals.
Morgan's specialties include;
- Children's Health, including Autism
- Women's Health
- Digestive Health
- Herbal and Nutritional Medicine
- Bio-Electrical Impedance analysis (VLA trained)
- Flower Essence Therapy
- Basic Homeopathy
- Dietary Therapy
Morgan specialises in chronic health conditions and has been mentoring other Natural Medicine Practitioners for the past few years. So if you are ready to make the change, set some health goals and improve your quality of life, Morgan can help you feel, happier, healthier, relaxed, energised and cleansed.
Morgan is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society, (ATMS).
What is naturopathy?
Click on the video to learn more about how our practitioners practice naturopathy.
If you would like more information about how our practitioners can help you, please fill out your details below, and we will contact you shortly