Helping you feel better using
naturopathic and nutritional medicine
Living Holistic Health is a Geelong naturopathic & nutritional medicine healthcare clinic, comprising experts in:
- autoimmune conditions, including thyroid, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, ulcerative colitis, coeliac disease, and rheumatoid arthritis
- women's health conditions including as PMS, Menopause, and PCOS
- children's health, including Autistic Spectrum Disorders, ADHD and allergies
- mood and stress disorders, including anxiety, depression and insomnia
- digestive complaints, including food allergies & intolerances, and IBS
Helping you improve your health with the right testing, nutrients, herbs and diet is our sole objective.
Our clinic in Geelong is open 6 days per week, by appointment only.
We use industry leading functional testing
Our practitioners specialise in chronic health conditions, and utilise the very latest in both functional and standard pathology testing, to give you a superior overview of your health.
WE will always listen to YOU
We listen to your concerns, analyse your state of health, and design personalised treatment strategies for you to get you to your goals using the very best nutrition plans, herbal and nutrient supplementation.
Nutritionist - Adrian Stone BHSc (Nutritional Medicine), Naturopath - Morgan Helmling BHSc (Naturopathy)
our consultation fees
Initial consultation - $99
Return consultation - $69
What some of our clients have said about us
* Disclaimer: results may vary from person to person
How to make an appointment with your practitioner
Either click on the "Make an Appointment" tab to book online, call us on (03) 5201 0557 to make a phone booking, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your practitioners are available by appointment only, so please make sure you have booked prior to arrival at the clinic.