Advantages of Microbiome testing
- Microbiome testing can be beneficial for development of a treatment plan for gastrointestinal issues caused by an imbalance in bacteria, yeasts or parasites in the gut.
- Can offer insight where other investigations have failed to provides answers for your symptoms
- Non-invasive, so great for kids.
- Has shown to be instrumental in guiding treatments that are targeted and get results.
Some of the tests that we use are:
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) at various levels and costs
- Faecal Multiplex PCR testing
- 3 day Parasitology
- Intestinal Permeability
- GI MAP
To find out more if Gut Microbiome testing can provide you with some answers to your ongoing digestive symptoms contact us or book online